- deposit slips showing transaction number, date of deposit, amount and where deposited.
- monthly trust account bank statement, canceled checks and deposit slips
- a check register which shows the chronological sequence in which funds are received and disbursed
- a ledger for each transaction including:
- a ledger for broker's funds, if applicable
Pursuant to K.A.R. 86-3-15, the following must be reported to the Commission within ten (10) days of the occurrence:
Send requests to surrender/forfeit your license to [email protected].
Kansas Real Estate Commission
700 SW Jackson Street, Suite 404
Topeka, KS 66603-3785
Provide the Docket Number when you call or note it on the payment authorization form, cashier’s check or money order.
The Commission is prohibited from providing legal advice, guidance and interpretation of the statutes and regulations for licensees and the public. Seek the assistance of a licensed attorney.
If you feel there has been a violation of the real estate laws and regulations, you may file a complaint here.
© Kansas Real Estate Commission