If you meet the requirements below, use this step-by-step guide to obtaining a Kansas Real Estate Salesperson license.
Pursuant to K.S.A. 58-3043, the Commission may restrict or deny an applicant’s license.
The Commission will not process an incomplete application. The $125.00 license fee will be refunded if the application is incomplete or denied by the Commission.
1. Be at least 18 years of age.
2. Have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
3. Show proof of successful completion of sixty (60) hours of salesperson pre-license education courses approved by KREC.
4. Comply with all application procedures required by KREC.
5. Pass the real estate salesperson license exam before the course certificate expires.
Submit the following with the license application, if applicable: